Thursday, January 31, 2008

School children in Iraq

For those of you who know and those who don't, Rick was in Iraq for almost 3 months. He didn't do anything really exciting, except for go to this school to take soccer balls and school supplies, so he says. Which is alright with me because I really don't want to know if he is in harms way. They played soccer with the kids here and they all loved it. Rick didn't take too many pictures, but I have to say that the pictures of the kids were the best. They look so attentative to the soldiers and excited to see them. Most of the other pictures were of sand with some buildings or vehicles, occasionally, and then more sand. I would not want to have to dust there, but I am sure Pledge would love for me to start. Anyway I hope some of this is some interest to someone because I am not really sure what I should type.

No comments: