Just a cool picture of a bunch of storm clouds and the sun lighting them up. You can't see any of the storm part but when I wasn't taking a picture there was lightning shooting through the clouds.
Winter and one of her many unusual sleeping positions.
My first rocking chair re-do.
My sign for my store space.
One of my favorite signs:)
I volunteered at a spartan race and helped do some odd set up jobs.
I didn't help but I liked the spartan wall. If you look through all the dried mud you can see the spartan heads painted on the wood. I didn't end up getting to run on Saturday but I have a free race to do later on. Just have to find the race.
Ada on Loni's bike. They grow up so fast.
Chris Young and I volunteered Saturday and filled up cups for the runners over and over and over again. It was really tiring. We did it for about 9 hours straight. It was a really foggy day...look in the background. We could barely see when the runners were coming down the hill behind us. Later on it cleared up a bit more but all day was pretty poor visibility.
Another shot on race day. Like my raincoat? We were drenched! The log carry was behind me.
Laci and Winter snuggling in the kennel.
And then Winter resumes her normal position on her back. She sleeps so weird all the time. Laci just has to squish in somewhere. The other day Laci had her head on Winters belly and Winter was snoring away.








1 comment:
I can't be;ieve how long you worked at that race... it seems a little poorly managed. It was good of you to help though and I bet the racers were glad to see that water coming out of all that fog. Your dogs are weird. I am almost ashamed to say they are girls. I guess little kids aren't much different than each other regardless of their sexual orientation! I didn't realize you posted on the day we were trying to fly in. I miss you guys. Cute post and I love the storm pictures, too. Love, Mom
Post a Comment