I got back last weekend from a trip with the youth to Kirtland, OH. It was long but pretty painless:) I did get a bit cold at times, the bus had a crazy cold a/c. Nice to have but needed a blanket at most times. Didn't get much sleep. Saw cool places and things. I will post more pictures, just going through each folder on my computer.
The other day I was working outside doing projects. Then it started raining hard! I got drenched trying to clean up all of my stuff. I didn't get it all put away but the stuff that really needed to be. I had to change I was soaked to the skin.
More new creations.
Tyce had an accident when I opened the door to the Suburban and well he fell out. He was leaning on it and didn't catch himself and neither did I. Poor kid. I ended up taking him to the ER to make sure he didn't have a broken head. You never know. It was a pretty good bump. After it happened, I held him down and put ice on his head. He didn't like that much. Then we stopped the bleeding from his lips. I am pretty sure when he landed on his head he bit into it. He has a few scratches on his nose and chin, but the Dr's scanned his head and all was good. Today his eye is a little blue and probably will get a bit worse, but he looks pretty good compared to the day it happened. Glad he has a good strong head and praying might have helped too.
2 days ago







1 comment:
Wow... that is one awesome nasty bump he got there. Don't you hate it when they get hurt that way? I hope he is feeling better. Did he get much of a shiner. You should post it if he did. Sorry he and you had to go through that. Love, Mom
Post a Comment