Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Days

 I know I am finally doing another post.  Sorry it has been a while. We had several days in January that were snow days.  The girls got to stay home from school, which was good because we were all sick.
 Loni was well enough the first week to play in the snow, but the second week Ada was the only one who wanted to play.  I had to do some clean up so that the dogs had a path.

 It started out as a slide, but didn't quite work for her, so Ada turned it into a hiding place/cave.
 We got quite a bit of snow the second week.  Course we get a couple warmer days and it was gone the next week.  It is still cold here most days.  The coldest I remember here in Virginia Beach.  I am ready for the warmth to start coming and stay around.

Course I will miss these cute little pictures of my little snow angel, Ada.  She definitely is a cutie pie.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Wow! We haven't got even a quarter of that amount of snow here. I know that Ada loves snow. Maybe she will be a skiier one day. Cute pictures. I love their imagination when it comes to snow. Love, Mom