Loni got on the Honor Roll, again. Too many to count! Miss Smarty Pants. Love it though.
Went to the park. These two love the swings.
Ada and Loni
Tyce was so proud of himself after he opened every one of Loni's sucker valentines and licked each one. He made a nice sticky mess all over her bed.
Ada at the park.
I made a skirt. I know bad picture, but you can kind of see it. I will have Rick take a pic of me in it when he is home.
Tyce found a boy barbie. He had him wrapped up in a blanket because he had no clothes on. HEHE! He took great care of him.
Picture of the skirt being made. It is really easy, Thanks Jody for finding it for me!
Ada had a Valentines Tea Party at her preschool. This was the best picture I could get of her.
Tyce at the party. He was quite the party animal! I couldn't keep him seated!
I feel so grown up! I got a new clock that is big!!!! I particularly like the cat picture next to it.











2 comments:
tell loni congrats! love all of the silly pics of ada and tyce. the skirt looks great from what i can see in the picture. i'm glad it worked out. how much fabric did you need? take pics when you do it for yw so i can see all of their's. i might make one now! i keep saying i should make one for joss soon. tea party is a cute idea for a valentine's day party! love your new clock.
jody
I love your pictures and dialogue... Tyce will make a nice comforting friend and father one day. Too funny to cover the naked boy doll. Yes, Loni is a smart girl and I hope she will always value her ability to learn and monopolize on it. Ada and Tyce who love to climb and get into things... I wonder if Tyce had a belly ache after all those different tastes of suckers. Crazy boy and I agree with Jody, the skirt looks really good or at least I love the fabric. It is hard to tell exactly how the skirt looks... at least if I were to try one. It looks good on you, though. I love you all. Love, Mom
Post a Comment