Wednesday, February 27, 2013

 We got a new roof and Ada and Tyce liked watching them.  They put the bean bag chairs by the door and blankets and cuddled up to watch them.  Funny.  Tyce wasn't in this picture.  I somehow didn't get them both?
 Tyce cuddled up with Loni on a Saturday and fell asleep.  She was good for awhile and then asked me to let her out because her feet were hot?

 My best friend, Erin, had a beautiful baby girl!  I am so excited for her and I can't wait to meet her this summer.  Along with my nephew Tyler and all the others I haven't met!  So sad!
 I have been doing a tad of sewing so I can do a mutual for the Young Women on sewing a skirt.  This was the easiest.  Thanks Jody for finding it!

 And even though it is still really chilly, I have flowers that are beautiful!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Perfect flowers! Thanks for giving me a taste of spring and reminding me that we do things just awhile after they get done in the east! So your new roof is done then? Cool. How long did it take them? Funny how much the children liked watching them work. Ada looks perfectly comfortable. Loni is good natured to let her brother sleep on her. A bonding moment for her if not for him. Yes, our feet do get hot when people sleep on us and it makes us almost crazy. I like the little skirts and how they don't have to be hemmed perfectly... makes making a skirt way easier. Thanks for the post. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love all of the pictures. i really need to go to joann's and find some cute knit fabric and make a couple of those skirts. ada looks so cute in it. has erin got a name yet for the baby?
jody