Thursday, August 12, 2010

more posts.....

Grandma Nancy was singing and Ada was dancing along! How cute!
My friend Mindy and I are both pregnant...course she looks smaller in black....I should have worn that too. We are due like 9 days apart.
Ada has some weird behavior. She doesn't really go to people especially when I am there, but she will go right up to some men and let them pick her up. At Mindy's she went right up to her husband, Ryan, and let him pick her up. It is really funny to see because if you knew her she doesn't do that.
Ada helping Grandpa Wally pick some raspberries.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm not sure I look smaller then you...That was really cute that Ada wanted Ryan to hold her! Glad we could see you guys and get to hang out a little. (& finally get you your Christmas & birthday presents!!!)