I don't take many pictures these days. I have got to do that more, but I don't. One day. So for now I have pictures of Tyce in my spot at the store. He is not much of a helper when I am there, but he is pretty good at not getting into too much trouble or breaking anything. Loni has been playing basketball in Young Womens and she enjoys it quite a bit. She may be more like me than we thought! She will be in another play next week, but I will have Tyce and Ada with me so I probably won't get any pictures or videos. Bummer. They are keeping busy in dance and both girls are enjoying it. Tyce still likes his preschool. I think he will be really happy to be driving Tractors with his dad next year instead of going to school. Rick will have to make sure he still practices his ABC's and 123's. He can count pretty darn well though already.
2 days ago




1 comment:
Wow! I was so shocked you posted. Of course, if I was to post again everyone would be shocked, too. I want to I just find less and less time to do stuff. Why is that? Love the post, Debi. Thanks.
Post a Comment