Well the year is almost over so I thought I better catch this blog up so I can start the new year! Tyce is in his first year of Preschool and he has done very well. He enjoys it most of the time and he is learning to write his name and doing all sorts of stuff. He is a smart boy. Anyway he fell asleep at school one other time, pretty sure it was during another party, but this time a parent took a photo and sent it to me! Isn't he cute! This was his Thanksgiving party.
Ada is in kindergarten and has lost her first tooth. She has 2 adult teeth now and is waiting on her second loose tooth to fall out.
Rick doing who knows what. Isn't he cute?! He will have to fill you in on what he was doing. Some basic water survival.
Ada's class made gingerbread houses. Her's fell apart and so her teacher sent her home with frosting to redo it. She decided that it would be better to make something different so it is a flat top gingerbread house! Smart kid!
Rick and I had a date! I know, surprising! We went to Wicked and enjoyed it. We were both really full and it was hard to truly enjoy it. Rick was in pain. But he said he liked it. Just next time we aren't going to go eat out first:)
At the theater, yep I have glasses. Just for at night right now. I can see a whole lot clearer with them and can enjoy things better at night.
The friends who were going and so we jumped in on their date.
Tyce lovin on the dogs.
Tyco's preschool Christmas program. He yawned a lot but he does know all the songs.
Christmas morning! Type was so ready to open presents. He knew exactly which one to open first to get what he has been waiting for.
Loni made Rick and I presents and I love mine. She was really creative with mine, Rick's I think she needs to learn a bit more about him. She just filled it in with some random information:)
Tyce's favorite gift.
Ada was so surprised that Santa knew she wanted an Elsa dress. It is already coming apart at the seams. Stinking elf sewers need to make them a little more durable:) Oh well.
Rick helping Tyce free all his toys from their packaging.
Loni with some of her gifts.
Can't forget me. I got lots of PB M&Ms and a gift card for massages! Love. I also got some cash to get a haircut. My hairdresser moved awhile ago and I haven't done anything with it since. I guess I will have to now!!
Merry Christmas to you all! We are so thankful for this past year and all that we have learned. We can't wait to be near our family for holidays to spend some more time with you all. I have a new calling in our church. I am the Stake Young Womens Camp Director. I get to go to camp with Loni for her first year! Oh what fun~ it will be a blast. I am excited to learn some new things and to meet more people. Have a Happy New Year!
2 days ago






1 comment:
Thanks, Debi, this was a great new post. You kids used to fall asleep with food in your mouth even. It looks like everyone had a fun Christmas and is very happy. I love your family and will be glad when you are closer for holidays and just everyday, too. Ada has 2 adult teeth and has lost only one? That means she has some crowding going on? I wouldn't be surprised. All my kids... all of Michelle's kids, Loni why not Ada and Tyce and both of Jody's kids, too, get braces? Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom oh and Merry Christmas to you all, too.
Post a Comment