Friday, November 21, 2014

Being busy is a good thing:)

 Tyce is now fully potty trained.  He has had a couple night accidents and right in front of the toilet accidents but he has it down pretty well.  I am so happy.  I even gave away all our extra diapers and he is still doing well.
 Ada received an award for student of the month in September or October.  I can't remember.  She is really a good and nice girl at school.
 Rick had to dig out his uniform and the kids took pictures with him.


 Peanut Festival in Suffolk.
 Ada made her bag hat at the Festival.
 Tyce and I at his field trip to the pumpkin patch.
 They had a lot of new things at this patch.  They added a huge area for the kids to play on straw bails and a place to pick their pumpkins and blow up toys.  They had a blast.
 Tyce and his preschool class on the hayride.

 We also went to another pumpkin patch as a family.  It was through Ricks work so it was all paid for!  The kids each got a small pumpkin and I bought a large one to carve.


 Tyce picking his pumpkin.
 Ada found hers!
 Loni with her pumpkin.
 Tyce found my goggles and was wearing them around the house.  He was watching the iPhone here.
 Halloween Trunk or Treat at the church.  Rick is a farmer.  Big stretch there.  I was a witch with my caldron in front of me.  We got some dry ice for it.  It was supposed to look like a big mug.  I also did the trunk but Rick was in charge of photos and never took any.  I got all these from a friend in the ward.
 Loni the witch and Ada the bumble bee.
 Best picture of Tyce that we got!  He was iron man.  He is by Ethan who is a werewolf or something really hairy.  He couldn't wear his mask:(
 Loni at her Halloween dance.
 My decorations in the house for Halloween
 Ada at her dance.
 Tyce and Ada's pumpkin with the one we carved.
 Tyce's school picture.
 The dogs dressed up for a short time on Halloween.  They were bugs.  A bumblebee (passed down from Cali) and we got Winter a ladybug costume.
 The two bumblebees.
 Tyce's photo didn't turn out as well.
Look at these cuties.  This is Stewart, Juniel, Addison, Brogan, and Cash.  Love it!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I am so glad Tyce is potty trained. His school picture is so good. It looks like that both times you went to the pumpkin patches, it was warm. Remember last year when we with with Ada is was rainy and kind of cold. I love the changes they have made there. It looks fun. I love that Ada was student of the month. It doesn't surprise me. She is a very nice girl. I love all of your costumes. You guys look great. It would have been fun to get a good shot of Tyce in his. How in the world did that photographer at the school get such a good shot. How big is Laci now? Both dogs look great in their costumes. I am not so sure that Winter felt it was dignified enough for her. The girls look great at their dances. This is a fun and really good post, Debi. Thanks... oh yeah, I love how you used the ladder. If you decide to sell it, you should have things displayed on it so people get the idea. By the way, your carved and painted pumpkins look great. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

I have to say one more thing... Tyce and those goggles... hilarious.