
So Ada likes to take pictures lately and smiles all nice and big for them. So I grabbed Tyce and took some pictures then decided I needed to grab Loni as well. I will post them next so actually they will be first! Silly. Tyce was being such a good boy looking into the camera as well until Loni came. Then it was difficult. Oh well. It was still fun.

My happy boy.

Look at all those teeth!

So the pumpkins are a bit old and moldy but here were the finished products. Lonis on the left and Adas on the right. They never did paint the little white pumpkin.

Funny face pumpkin and my unfinished spiderweb pumpkin. I never got in the mood. I did throw it away and it was very rotten and soft inside and smashed to pieces in my garbage. Felt kind of fun in the destructive Halloween way. Course then after the garbage was taken away I had to clean up the mess. Ucky.
2 comments:
all so cute. ada has a great smile as does tyce. good job finally posting the pumpkins. :) i like all of them and the funny face is cool. joss new what all of them were - "star, spider, funny, and scary pumpkin!"
jody
I have been waiting for a post from you. good job. I love the mom and kid shots. Tyce was quite a ham for awhile. I loved when Ada was a stick. good disguise. I told you she would make a great spy. I didn't recognize her at all when she was disguised as a stick. I love the break down picture where everyone was starting to get over taking pictures. Hilarious. Love, Mom
Post a Comment